The current apps are just a fraction of what we envision. Here are just few of the additional features we would like to add to our app.
1. We have a Rescue Command function available to organizations to use during disasters and we want to expand this greatly. This function allows an incident commander to see all requests for help and volunteers on a single page and can direct volunteers more efficiently. We want to expand its capabilities greatly so as to provide more resources to the organizations that will use it.
2. We have the ability to alert certified wildlife rescuers, but we also would like to have an information catalog for volunteers to avoid unwanted interference with normal wildlife situations.
3. We would like to integrate with microchip numbers.
4. We would like to integrate with collar tracking systems.
5. We would like to create our own collar tracking system that can interact with any phone on which the app is installed. This way, if your pet is lost, then every phone with the app is actively searching for your pets tracker and we can create an electronic net to find lost pets and return them to the safety of their homes quickly.
6. We would like to have a "Rescue Team" function so that groups of people can respond to requests together. This allows for a small group to have a much wider range of qualifications, skills, and resources than that of a single individual.
7. We would like to create predefined rescue plans that allow people and organizations with large numbers of animals to preload all their animals and have specific resource requests available to them at the touch of a button. A single button that says "Implement Evacuation Plan A" would immediately contact dozens of people with the resources to evacuate all the animals to a predefined emergency host facility.
8. We would like to create a feature that allows volunteers to mark the locations the stranded animals during disasters so the larger animal rescue organizations can easily find and help those animals.
9. We would like to be integrated with emergency services in the future and give them resources to find qualified people who can help in an emergency.
10. We would like to develop the apps in as many languages as possible so the app can be used everywhere in the world.